Byron Falls High School Class of 2015
Welcome Byron Falls High School Class of 2015! We hope that your time in our school will help mold you into the future leaders of Byron Falls while providing you with the nutrition, exercise, education, and fun for which you are looking.
- Discover Byron Falls, Minnesota.
- Visit friends at Iron Gates , Silver Meadows, or Steel Rails housing communities
- Explore Byron Falls High School.
- Join a Club.
- Wonder at Byron Falls Primary School.
- Shop at Dying for Perfection, Sole Delight, The Pawn Shop, Bijoux Charmant, Bouquet Boutique, Rhodes’ Pharmacy, Sports Center,The Hardware Store, Off The Cuff,The Looking Glass, Tanner Gas and Automotive, or Nuke Town.
- Visit the Public Library, The Church, The Park, or The Junk Yard.
- Hang out at Stardust or Mystic Grounds. Or if you are over 21 Home Brew.
- Or, if you want to see the new in town club house, visit the Wyrd House.
- Browse High Rise Bakery, Beans And Bon Bons
- Drop your kids off at Little Miss Muffet’s Day Care or your pets at All Creatures Animal Care.
- Eat at Lucky House, The Diner, The Smoke Shack, Casablanca, L’amour De La Nourriture, Mitchel’s Steak House,Sweet Dreams, Joey’s Pizza Palace.
- Get patched up at Saint Basil’s Hospital.
- Have some fun at Flint Cinema.
- If you are feeling rebellious go to Steel Rails to visit Ink Or Dye to get some art or holes in you.
- Snoop around The Woods outside town. Maybe even find Byron’s Cabin while you are there…
- Or, if you think they are up to no good, empty out the student’s backpacks: Rocky’s Backpack , Lolly’s Backpack, Brandon’s Backpack, Olivia’s Backpack
- Visit their homes Lolly’s House, Rocky’s House, Brandon’s House, or Olivia’s House
- Beware the Hunters
- Get the scoop on all the juicy Rumors
- And after you are done with High School, consider attending the University Of Byron Falls