Byron Falls High School Class of 2015
- General Rules
– One of the ways to identify a Star or Half Star is by their scent. Though many may argue what each type of Star smells like there are general vague descriptions on what they smell like.
Blue – Cayenne Peppers
White – Fresh Morning Dew
Yellow – Honeycombs
Orange – After Rain
Red – Soldering Campfire
- There is a simple ritual you can do that forces a Star or Half Star’s eyes to glow and reveal that they are a Star Blood and what Color They Burn.
- Past 3rd Generation/Quarter Star the above rules do not apply- Stars can be weres, not vamps
Declaration star children:
1) All lovers of the stars must be approved by the North Star before giving a child.
2) All protection guaranteed to the star children are still in play.